Spend the night out on one of our boat and enjoy an unforgettable evening. On the 15th of August, Positano honours the Madonna Assunta, the protector of the village: the centre of the village gets crowded and the celebrations start with typical popular dances and traditional dishes. And then the amazing show of the fireworks on the sea. You will be there to enjoy the show: sailing to Positano, with stops to swim and a happy hour at sunset, having dinner in a typical restaurant and then the fireworks display on the sea. An evocative and magical atmosphere which will leave you breathless.
- 17:45-18:30 Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- 18:45 Departure to Positano sailing along the Sorrento Peninsula.
- 19:10 Stop at Villa Pollio Felice with time for swimming.
- 19:30 Happy hour at sunset with appetizers.
- 21:00 Stop for dinner with typical local dishes at one of the restaurants located on the Amalfi Coast.
- 23:00 Departure from restaurant to moor waiting for the fireworks.
- 00:00 Fireworks display from the sea.
- 02:00 Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to hotel.