Like every year, the village of Marina Grande gets prepared to celebrate the Feast of St. Anna, one of the most important and folkloristic event in Sorrento. The village comes to life: boats, lights and stalls, the inhabitants and the fishermen crowd together waiting for the fireworks on the sea. Join the celebrations! Get on a boat to Sorrento, have dinner in a typical restaurant of the marina, and then again on board to enjoy the show of the fireworks on the sea.
- 17:45 – 18:30 Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- 18:45 Departure to Punta del Capo along the Sorrento Peninsula.
- 19:10 Stop at Villa Pollio Felice with time for swimming.
- 19:50 Happy hour at sunset with appetizers.
- 21:30 Stop for dinner with typical local dishes at one of the restaurants located on the Sorrento Coast.
- 23:15 Departure from restaurant to moor waiting for the fireworks.
- 00:00 Fireworks display from the sea.
- 01:10 Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to hotel.