The striking beauty of the buried town of Pompeii and the amazing scenarios of Capri by sea come together in this tour which will give you an unforgettable day. After boarding for Castellammare, a bus will bring you to the ruins of Pompeii, to be visited with the assistance of an authorized guide. And then, again on board, direction Capri: a relaxing tour of the island by boat, a jump in the crystalline sea, a stop to explore the island by land. On the way back, enjoy a moment of relax with a taste of limoncello.
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2 hours of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Return to the port of Castellammare and departure to Capri sailing along the Sorrento Peninsula.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, theGreen Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglionirocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a stop for swimming and snorkelling, and a break with sandwich and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 4 hours to explore the island of Capri.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
* The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the
guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
** In case of bad sea conditions the itinerary is subject to change as it follows: the visit to Capri will be made
before the visit to Pompeii.